IBPA Forums / Groups
- New Drug candidates can be found in the strangest places!
- Investing in companies developing drugs
- Difficulties of clinical development in nontraditional markets.
- Google Groups : The Benefit of Target Marketing
- Reports in the press are exaggerated scientific findings.
- A Decline in The Overall Lifecycle of a Newly Launched Drugs
- Companies Quest for the Million Dollar Drug
- What are the differences between a group of people and a team
- Pharmaceutical companies are becoming more selective but open-minded regarding the drug delivery companies
- Clinical trial recruitment (CTR) initiatives can be highly successful
- The effectiveness of technology transfer is one of the key determinants in the success of a contract-manufacturing project.
- INTRODUCING CHANGE INTO RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
- Physicians have many sources of medical information from which to choose, but the credibility and importance of each varies significantly.
- Market forecasting within the pharmaceutical industry attracts people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Around 30 per cent of health seekers visit pharmaceutical-sponsored websites - far more than most pharma firms think.
- Web sites offer new hope for reaching ever-more time pressed physicians who would not give the time of day to a pharmaceutical rep.
- Environmental scanning
- U.S. pharmaceutical and biotech companies spend more than $30 billion a year on R&D to develop useful medications.
- The high prices of prescription drugs hit the elderly and underinsured hardest, due to a pricing structure that favors large organizations
- Pharmaceutical sales and distribution has changed a lot in the past 20 years.
- In the medical-pharmaceutical sector there's a strong competition between equivalent or similar drugs.
- DTC advertising has added an entirely new dimension to the role of consumers in making decisions about prescription medications.
- Six Sigma for the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Do you need some professional orientation in international pharmaceutical regulations (ICH GCP)?
- How your Clinical Investigator Career will affect your patients?
- Different aspects of physician's involvement in clinical trials
- SODIUM METABOLISM
- Potassium is influenced by factors such as insulin and epinephrine, which increase cellular uptake
- Acid-Base Metabolism
- CALCIUM METABOLISM
- PHOSPHORUS METABOLISM
- MAGNESIUM METABOLISM
Powered by Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Articles were developed by IBPA volunteers.
Get News Feeds:
Access Clinical Trials
Allied Research International
Altaspera Global Services
For Canadian Pharmaceutical Industry Executives
Biorole Scientific Solutions
CEREPROTEC INC. Development of Novel Neuroprotective Drugs
Recruitment Advertising Agencies
Cellular Technology Ltd.
Free Database of Clinical Investigators
ClinQua Clinical Trials Inc.
Coronis Clinical Research Organization
CPIC Latin America
Espoir Bridge Recruiters
Independent Research and Laboratory Solutions
Inova Health Research, Inc.
Kriger Research Group International
Complete Research Solutions on a Single Platform
PrimeHealth Clinical Research Organization
Research & Development RA SA
Scios Inc. - Manufacturer of Health Care Products
Southeast Regional Research Group LLC.
UniMR Clinical Research